Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shiloh Fernandez Narrowly Escapes Screaming Twilight Fans

Shiloh Fernandez (Peter) spoke with Wonderland magazine about not being part of the Twilight phenomenon and leaving behind his bad habits. 
The actor was in the running for the role as vampire Edward Cullen but was pipped to the post by R-Patz. Fernandez has now landed himself a role in upcoming blockbuster Red Riding Hood and says he’s thankful that it is 24-year-old Pattinson and not him who is trailed around by screaming fans. 
‘It makes me happy that I didn’t do it,’ he said. ‘How can you want that for yourself? How can you wish that on anybody? I think Pattinson handled it really well – he seems like a neat kid, interesting and kind of strange but I wasn’t in the right mind to take any of that. I wasn’t mentally prepared to have any sort of success in that way. Even with this tiny, tiny morsel of fame I’m experiencing now I still feel uncomfortable.’

Check out the rest here  and more in the Spring issue of Wonderland. 

The whole Rob/Twilight conversation is nothing new,  just an excuse to post the lovely picture that accompanies the article.


No comments:

Post a Comment