Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shiloh Fernandez Talks Twilight and Red Riding Hood

"No one had any idea what 'Twilight' would become," Shiloh explained. "At the time, it was just another audition. I didn't realize I was missing out on stardom and giant paychecks." Yet, the actor is self-aware enough to admit that starring in one of the world's biggest phenomenons may not have suited him. "Now, looking back on it, I certainly wouldn't have been mentally stable enough to deal with all that," he said. "Lucky for me, not getting that part led to other work that was a much better fit for me."

Indeed, Shiloh must have impressed "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke with his audition because she cast him in her upcoming gothic fairytale "Red Riding Hood" co-starring Amanda Seyfried. "Catherine has created this world that's so detailed and so beautiful. I loved being a part of it," he said.

Check out the rest from VMAN and the official magazine scans here

I don't know if I can ever say it enough...
THANK YOU CATHERINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment