Saturday, February 26, 2011

Amanda Seyfried Admits The "Twilight Thing" Scared her

Excerpts from the Total Film article:

Hardwicke tells Total Film it's "steamy" and admits that studio have asked her to tone it down ("But I'm not planning to if I don't have to").
Seyfried describes her Little Red Riding Hood as "young, virginal and very assertive. She feels she can have pretty much what she wants and she's fearless, which is a beautiful thing."
"The Twilight thing scared me," she admits. "I don't want to be part of a phenomenon because it doesn't hold in the long run. Catherine's like a kid- she bounces off the walls and she's full of ideas that could inspire anybody. It's hard not to get sucked in. But honestly, I'm already so sick of the comparisons."
The actress also relished the prospect of tapping into Hardwicke's uncanny connection with the teen audience. "I feel like there's no judgment with them."

 Check out scans of the entire article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment