Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Amanda Seyfried Was "Obsessed" With Leonardo DiCaprio

Ok, let's just take a minute to recall that feeling of joy laced with a twing of jealously when Jack and Rose kissed on the bow of the Titanic. As much as we would like to think so, it had nothing to do with the beauty of Kate Winselt or her costumes. Simple fact is, we were smitten with Leo DiCaprio and it seems Amanda Seyfried shared our sentiments (only she preferred a more Shakespearian incarnation of the actor).
The 25-year-old actress has confessed she used to watch the 1996 movie - which was a modernised version of Shakespeare's original play and starred Leonardo as tragic lover Romeo Montague - all the time because the big screen heartthrob was her "favourite" actor.
She said: "I've always loved movies that have that kind of fantastical element to them. I was obsessed with 'Romeo and Juliet'. I was, like, 11 when it came out. I watched it all the time. I couldn't stop watching it. Leonardo DiCaprio was my absolute favourite. I was just so inspired by that movie, for whatever reason. It's beautiful. It's bright. It's vivid and intense. And then the love story and the soundtrack . I probably shouldn't have seen it as young I did, but I did and I loved it."
Leonardo DiCaprio served as a Producer on Red Riding Hood.

Click here for a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment